So- I have had a couple crazy days- more on that soon! As for now- I want to share yet another online magazine! (I know, can you believe it!?) it seems that the lovely and FREE inspiration is just flooding the gates! I am thrilled to share this Australian online magazine with my Abode Lovers!

Here are a few of my favorite spreads from the online mag... you MUST, MUST check it out here!
 Here is one of our favorite bloggers! Check out the office of Shelter.
and another super-fab office space... I am feeling a lot of feminine and girly power in these spaces! Love it.


 check out Summer Thornton... she is oober talented! Check out her Chicago home, it's fabulous.
see those beautiful chairs below? Summer admitted in her article that they were her biggest home splurge she said, "I'll keep them until I die." yeah... I bet she will! They are absolutely classic and timeless in every way.

  One of Summer's design tips is "a little bit of 'weird' is a good thing." I couldn't agree more... although I'm not seeing ANYTHING weird in this master bedroom... all I see is glam, glam,glam. I would love to use that wallpaper somewhere in my abode!

 This is a Dubai apartment (home of Caitlin Wilson) that Adore Magazine featured as well.... bright and fresh- love it. I call this, eclectic chic. I love the pop art style mixed with photography and old school oil paintings all in one wall cluster.
 love the mixed patterns- the pillows, vases and ceramic lamps all sport a different pattern-
 check out all of that eye candy...
and last but not least... definitely go check out this home-- Matt Martino is a designer and artist - and he lives in this awesome home, with a ton of beautiful art. I love that yellow car painting so much that I can hardly stand it... 
Have a great night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top