what do I mean by snappy retort you ask? I mean, Anthro has made a pretty serious comeback after disappointing me with some of their early fall items. I've got to say, I really haven't been loving their rugs or their new upholstery. I used to dream of Anthropologie's upholstered chairs and rugs- and lately, in my opinion, they have not had that feminine and whimsical wow factor that usually goes hand-in-hand with Anthropologie's image! There are a LOT of heavy plaids and odd shag rugs that look like they would break my vacuum.... So- what did Anthro do? They could sense my feelings (because they are magical) and they came out with these beauties..... I am so glad- I thought I was about to have the "it's not me it's definitely you" speech... but I think Anthro is taking the steps necessary to bring happiness into my life once more.

check out Anthro's snappy retort to my feelings....

now this is what I'm talking about... quirky and feminine print- classic shaped chair with spindle legs. I would LOVE two of these in my master bedroom!

this is such a beautiful and interesting chair. The lines are light and delicate while the fabric is graphic and loud- makes a great impact! Also- this color combination would look great anywhere and everywhere.

(this is a comeback from the past... but some things are meant to be brought back... 
this pillow is stunning!) How great would this pillow be sitting in the garvey chair?!

please oh please tell me how I can make this work in my abode... I want this.

 gloria's garden rug                              spectrum roundup rug
The round rug is another comeback- it has been offered in a rectangle for almost a year now (I've been swooning over it for quite some time) but now it's offered in a circle- love it! The spectrum rug is just a nice pop of color in any room, since there are so many colors used, this rug could work well in any room that contains one or more of these colors!

and of course... a beautiful, tufted chair... I really love the natural color of this piece- the patterned trim is so exciting and understated at the same time... I adore this one... really.... and that stripe down the back?! Lovely.
Hope you are as excited about these pieces as I am! Have a wonderful hump day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top