Hello abode lovers! Happy Thursday- this week has flown by and I am barely hanging on. Does anyone else feel exhausted? Maybe it's the freaking southern sun that is beating me down, who knows!?! I have officially decided that I want fall to get here. I am a wee bit tired of being so hot. I am looking forward to pumpkins, riding boots, sweaters and football. Anyone else? 

In the past couple of days, aside from being tired of summer, I have been drooling over venetian mirrors. Not long ago, one of my favorite bloggers, Jen of Made By Girl, did a post about the most beautiful bathroom renovation I have seen in a while done by Jessica over at Alice Lane.... check it out.


Here are a few gorgeous images of venetian mirrors. They are so glamorous and over the top... Love them!


This is a sweet little vanity mirror... 


 I love this oversized venetian- I love when a space reflects the natural light in the room by using mirrors... this is just stunning.


Wowwie-Zowwie. That's some over the top goodness right there. I love the lilac walls, the flanking bird sconces and the mirrored sink. The wallpaper that is on the outside of the bathroom sets the perfect tone for this space. What a glamourous bathroom!


I really love the modern, masculine materials in this bathroom in contrast to the super feminine venetian mirror. Lovely. 


I am loving the mix of pattern of the skirted table and the damask chair. This is so pretty. I love antiqued mirror venetians... what a rich look!


Another venetian mirror in a modern bathroom. The crystal-dripping sconces are such a sweet combination with this feminine mirror.  


This shape is fantastic. I also love that the sink isn't centered on this vanity. Again, marrying modern aesthetics with the classic and glamorous feel of the venetian mirror. 


I need this. A leaning venetian mirror is simply magical, don't you think? And how about the flanking trumpet vases topped with spheres of moss... I swear, I die. 


Another gorgeous bathroom.  


Hello super fancy venetian.... this space is so, so pretty in pink. I adore the scale of this mirror in this nook.  


I will take the floors, venetian mirror and bathtub. Please.  


What a gorgeous statement this mirror makes in this foyer. The light streaming in and the reflection of the outdoors is so very beautiful.  


So, do you feel like you need a venetian mirror now? I do. Here are a few mirrors that you can think (or dream) about buying....








I hope all of you abode lovers have a wonderful day, and if anyone else is melting in this summer heat, try to stay cool! I know I am...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top