So, as many of you know, Pinterest is a new semi-new, crack-like website. Once you start, you just can't stop. I have been pinning every day since I signed up for my Pinterest account. Many of my dear friends are on the pinning bandwagon as well and we are constantly discussing the latest trending pins, what we have pinned, and why the heck people keep pinning that mirror made of cloths pins!?! Would you like to see what I have been pinning lately?

Love, love these floors. I mean, they truly make this space. I also think the chandeliers are the perfect touch of glamour for this kitchen!

This is one gorgeous painting. I love the rich blues fading into black and the glow of the fire. This piece would add interest and depth to any space. 


I am obsessed with this cabinet color, the shiny horizontal hardware, the backsplash and the shelf that wraps around the space. Wow. 


These swans want me to paint them, I just know it.  


This pair has quite a lot of personality! I love the backing and the nailhead detail. Also, how about that little cut-out in the back of the chair!? These babies have so much character I can hardly stand it. GET IN MY ABODE! 


This is also a lovely chair- it's got a great price tag and the pumpkin velvet is killer. 

I love a good day bed, especially when it's flanked by gorgeous cabinetry and library sconces. This is a fabulously rich look!


Check out those floors. Classic. I love the mix of deep blue and wood cabinetry as well as the pop of color in the unexpected red drum shades. I can also appreciate the flat screen in this kitchen... It's hard to make a space look chic with a big 'ole flatscreen, but this kitchen does it.


Hello minty room. I adore this. The mixture of pattern within the bedding is pretty amazing. 


How perfect would this be for the Friends of the Forest nursery! Isn't it just precious!?! 


This deep navy with a touch of gray is simply divine. I love the way brass looks against this color- such a rich and luxurious combination. I also love the sconce with the little spherical bulb... unexpected and truly refreshing! These sweet little bulbs could be used on any chandelier or sconce to give a completely different feel... love it.


This is a perfect sink for kids... I also love the hanging mirror and the outdoor lighting. The paneled wall adds so much character to this space... wow. So many fantastic details. 


Rich color. Yum. 


I need this clover necklace. Now. I am one of those people with a "Mc" in my last name, so I feel entitled to anything with a clover now. 


Here is a rug that I am obsessing over at the moment. It fits right into my latest love affair with the colors mint and navy. The combination of the two makes me swoon... what a fantastic pair.


These are just my latest treasures that have been pinned recently... for sources check out my pinterest page! I hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday, the weekend is almost here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top