Hoooorraaaayyy! I can finally, finally rave and rave about my super fun experience of having my abode photographed to be featured in Autumn Cottage! Autumn Cottage is a 130 page magazine by Hoffman Media based out of Birmingham, AL. These photos were taken in the middle of March, so I have been sitting on this secret for way too long! Don't ask me how I kept my mouth shut... I have been so excited about it that I'm surprised I didn't spill the beans before today! So, keep your eyes out for this lovely magazine!

If Autumn Cottage isn't available near you, you can purchase it here!









  
Here are some behind the scenes photos...  I had the pleasure of working with one of my sorority sisters from Auburn, Renee, as the stylist and Kamin, who was the fantastic photographer for the shoot. Both are so sweet and so talented. These two ladies made my little abode shine, thanks you girls!


Work it ladies!


So, finally, the cat's out of the bag. The abode is in print and I'm ecstatic! I hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday.... I'm on big time baby-alert waiting for my sister to have her sweet baby boy Raleigh- it should be any second now! I can't wait for him to see his nursery! (more updated photos of his nursery to come!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top