Happy Thursday abode lovers! So, it's almost the weekend- and I am still on baby Raleigh alert- where is that little guy? Doesn't he know he has a gorgeous nursery waiting on him? (updated photos to come...) I am hoping like heck that my sweet nephew decides to make his appearance today or tomorrow so that I can spend a weekend helping around the house, taking care of big brother Preston and holding that little newborn. CROSS YOUR FINGERS abode lovers, I need some baby time!

Anyway, during my time of waiting, I have been venturing through Etsy to see what's new and came across these lovely finds... gah, Etsy is truly the bomb. I know that everyone already knows that, but I am here to say that Etsy is still all that and a bag of cheetos. 

I know lots of bloggers have seen this pendant light DIY out of coffee filters, I even considered this as an option instead of making my feather chandelier. I love, love the yummy texture on this pendant and I think that if you don't have the patience of a saint, you could buy this sucker and avoid the glue gun and bags and bags of coffee filters altogether. 


Isn't the glow of this piece gorgeous?!?


This is a beautiful, misty toned print that I think is so soothing and lovely. I love that you can buy this print on the cheap instead of splurging on an original piece. I love when artists make their one-of-a-kinds attainable!


Wow- I want a few of these! Wouldn't these be amazing in kids rooms and nurseries? You can get these pillows made in a variety of colors and it such a great custom look that is surprisingly cheap! These babies look extremely well made- I love all of the stitching!



I have always loved this precious etsy shop. I have picked out these pillows for a handful of clients because they are such a great price and they add so much color and fun to any space. I particularly love THIS pattern. I love the butter yellow and gold mixed with the pale pink and gray. These would actually work really well in my living room... hmmm.

 

Here is a detail shot of the back. 
 

Wowwie-Zowwie. I need these. What a statement. The lace pattern on the back is so gorgeous and unexpected. I also love the lemon colored glaze and the imperfect edges.... good gosh, I have a crush. 


These are great. I am still not over monogramming up your abode with letters... these are pretty fun! I love the simplicity and how thin they are. 

 

I love vintage corbels... I am a bit of a corbel freak. I used them in my kitchen, thanks to my mother-in-law, she has the BEST taste and brought these babies over to the abode before my photo shoot for Autumn Cottage Magazine. I also purchased a pair of oversized corbels for my foyer from Restoration Hardware... The possibilities are endless with these babies!


 

Don't you just love Etsy!?! I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Thursday, everyone say a little prayer that my nephew Raleigh will make his appearance today safely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top