Happy Friday! We made it! To celebrate making it through another work week, here are a few things that I truly adore... some of these things I own, and use often... and others I dream of owning, and using often!

This is the best candle in the entire world. This is no exaggeration. I have been buying these for almost 2 years, and I am still in love with the scent. They last forever, and are worth every penny, heck, I would even pay more for how heavenly these candles make my abode smell! The scent is called Capri Blue: Volcano. They typically come in large red, blue and sometimes white jars... but Anthropologie has been offering the candles in smaller, colorful jars with etched designs! I'm not sure how long this will last- so get one while you can! I have been using them, and then cleaning out the remaining wax and using them to hold my little treasures! Repurposing is fun!
I also ran across this stunning taper holder on Anthropologie for under $40! This piece is such a statement! Wisteria had a taper holder similar to this a few months ago, and I was crushed when it was sold out before I could get one... I am so excited to have found this!

And I have had my eyes on these stripey-hot little beauties from fivestipes.com for months now... I just need to order them! How fun would these be in the Anthropologie taper holder above!? Or in a super traditional sconce... oh, the possibilities! 
Here is another great piece from Anthropologie-- it's a crystal votive holder. I really LOVE these... I found a pair at TJMaxx for $14, so keep your eyes open for look-alikes on the cheap!
Here is a great mercury glass hurricane candleholder from ZGallerie that will make a statement in any space. I love the idea of flanking a fireplace with two of these glamorous, yet rustic pieces!

To finish up, I think that this large-scale wall-mount candelabra would also be amazing flanking a fireplace... what a fabulous statement that would be! Also... think if this were sprayed gold... or white!? Perhaps even just spraying the "arms" white and leaving the actual taper holder black... wow. Don't be afraid to spray paint small pieces, you can always paint them back to the original color! The possibilities are endless!

Happy Friday! and have a fun-filled weekend!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top