So- after my post yesterday- I decided that I would research more painted floors. I really love the look that was created on Young House Love- so here are a few other amazing painted floors!

 check out the blog for the "how-to"
Here is another great blog "how to" from High Heeled Foot in the Door I love, love how the kitchen hardware matches the floor... it's such a nice, sweet touch! Also... this painted floor makeover only cost $50! Can you believe it?!
Here are more pretty, painted floors! I love this creamy gray tone on the floors in this space.... so soft and beautiful!
 so fun!

 again... really love solid, painted floors...
 I am loving this checked pattern! The overlapping lines create a lot of different depths of color... nice!
 the cool, glossy floors in this bathroom are pretty fantastic... The wallpaper may be a bit competitive and a little too matchy-matchy for my taste... but the floor is amazing!
 Elle Decor + painted floors= pretty!
 I'm pretty sure that THIS is my favorite painted floor thus far... I mean, hello graphic, and hello aged and beautiful! This floor is to die for... 
 lacy painted floor... pretty and soft. Love the pale gray cement background. 
 black floor drama... such a nice contrast to the pale blue walls...
 zig zag bathroom floor? yes, please!
 this hallway is gorgeous... so rich, so traditional. This will not go out of style!
 another beautiful black floor...
 this is such a sweet and feminine space... the pink drapes are so, so glamorous.... I want them! I think that these soft, diamond painted wood floors are just right in this room!
 more diamonds... more traditional style... lovely, timeless!
 and even more traditional diamonds...
 this is quite playful- what a fun pattern for the floor! I really think the color combination is great in this space... it's neutral and would go with anything... I do think a small area rug would be nice- it would create a bit of contrast... maybe something solid?
Man, if I had a floor to paint, I would do it! Anyone thinking of tackling this kind of project?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top