I have been thinking a lot about what people place on their coffee table... is it simple? cluttered? functional? frivolous? fabulous?

I have kept my coffee table rather simple... a golden branch bowl that holds our countless remote controls... a few pretty books and my favorite interior design magazines, and a volcano candle from Anthropologie. Here are two views that I posted a few months ago...


and here is the man mountain coffee table top... also super simple....
this is an outdoor tray from Smith&Hawken at Target that is intended to hold gardening supplies, but here, it is used to hold remote controls, magazines, and of course... Jake Gyllenhaal.
The coffee tables in my abode are simple, but I really love large statement pieces. One day, I will find something that catches my eye.. and my coffee tables will have a little more pep in their step! 

Check out these beauties... they all come from the lovely Lonny Mag. Look at how many options there are for coffee table decor... the possibilities are endless.

the long pink runner (or is that a throw blanket?) and silver tray are beautiful and soft.
I love, love this Heremes tray- some of the knick-knacks within the tray include a vase with beautiful white hydrangeas and a skull (yes, a scull)
I really like the simplicity and balance of this coffee table... the two large glass hurricanes make a statement, but because they are glass- they stay delicate and light.
book stacks are great! 






I wish I could find a trunk like this! I really love that you can store and display so many fun things... 

lovely lucite again here...


those are the tallest tapers I have ever seen! what a statement!



pretty things for a coffee table:


these can stand alone- or you could place them on top of stacks of books... 

this would be great to hold magazines, books, remote controls... anything!


this piece is gorgeous... it's definitely a statement, but it's airy at the same time.
I love these! They're perfect for showing off little treasures! 

I am all about using coasters... and these would be so beautiful on display.





(I think this would be amazing with a little tea light or a few flower buds....)


(I also love this Fenton piece... it would add such a sweet touch of color and quirk to any coffee table!)

So... what's on your coffee table?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top