Hello abode lovers and welcome to guess what that crazy bia did now.... Yep, I did something that I absolutely do not regret-- I have been waiting and pining over this one particular item now for YEARS, literally. Now comes the fun part.... GUESS what it is!!!!

Here are all of your hints:

This hint tells you that it's heavy-- and where it came from... 


And the rest of these hints are not only pretty to look at, but they provide very complex clues that may help you decide what it is, the location in which it will live in my abode, as well as what is on this heavy-set beauty... 


Another small hint is that it's replacing something in the abode... it's not a totally new thing. Which makes me crazy-- I already have something that works perfectly well-- beautifully actually-- but I couldn't resist this temptation. It was larger than me.... 


Another hint is that I got 15% off at this lovely store because it was my birthday (which was in June... that's how long I've been waiting on this big girl!)


I feel like it's beyond obvious, so hopefully I did an okay job.... or perhaps guessing games are not one of my strong suits.... Anyway, as you can see, it's arriving WEDNESDAY, so I will have a big surprise to share with all of my abode lovers later this week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top