So, this may be my FAVORITE part of my entire wedding... the video. I am so glad that I'm reliving our wedding day today of all days because it's Mister Husband and my 3 year anniversary! Hooray for us! 

So, watch this little snippet of our special day.... A HUGE thank you to Kinora Film's Paul Bryant... he's good, REALLY good. He works with his wifey, Courtney and they're a dream team. If you are getting married and haven't booked a videographer do it. You will NOT regret it! 

Paul used 8mm film as well as HD film to create my video. I love the feel of the film... the crackled and washed out images give such a warm and nestalgic feel. This is a small snippet... I wish I could share the entire thing!

Check out my video and some other great clips from Paul Bryant's portfolio!



And since we're having wedding month, I wanted to share a project that I finished YESTERDAY for a lovely gal named Valerie and her soon to be husband, Adam. Valerie is an Auburn girl and an abode love reader-- she contacted me about creating something for her save the dates as well as her wedding paper suite and this is where we landed! We both decided that this monogram/crest was the best way to go for the feel of her big day. This hand-drawn crest surrounded by flowers will be a beautiful and custom way to tie all of her paper pieces together. 

Here is one option with the crest:



...and this is the option that Valerie chose. I love them both for different reasons, but I really like the warmth of this second option.


And this is the back of the Save The Date postcard. 


Thanks to Valerie and Adam for allowing me to share your custom Save the Dates! If you are looking for any custom invitations or design work such as logos, please contact me at laureldawndesigns@gmail.com for a quote! I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous hump day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top