Hello abode lovers and happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week, we're ALMOST to the weekend! Anyway, I want to introduce a few of my new sponsors and I'm so excited to share what they've got to offer!

First, my newest sponsor, Smells Amazing! As some of you may have noticed-- I'm a bit of a freak for Capri Blue Volcano candles. They're in almost every room of the abode. They smell like heaven and last forever. Anthropologie carries the Capri Blue candles in their store as well, that's the yummy smell that hits you when you walk through the door! Smells Amazing offers Capri Blue and Aspen Bay candles online and donates 5% of it's earnings to CALDA (lymedisease.com) to further Lyme Disease research and awareness. So, you can snag your volcano candles at Smells Amazing and feel really good about your purchase. You can also get free shipping with a purchase of $99!


Now, proof that I adore this product with a little "wear's waldo" exercise in the abode! I'm a little obsessed, can you tell?




If you want to smell the best and longest lasting candles you'll ever run across, then go visit Smells Amazing and order a candle or two! You won't regret it!

..........


The next sponsor I want to talk to talk about is Shades of Light. I'm sure many of you are familiar with their fabulous lighting... but here are some of my favorites at the moment. 

This is a great, great look! I'm loving the rich bronze finish in combination with the rope and shiny mirror panels. The look is so rich in dimension and texture and it makes for a quality and super stylish look.

I love, love, love this light fixture! I think it would be perfect for a small entry or a hallway. It's so glamorous and spunky at the same time. 

Isn't this timeless? I, like all of the other abode lovers out there, am loving anything gold right now! 


This hammered nickel pendant is pretty amazing. I love that the outer shell is silver while the interior is a shimmery gold because of the reflection of warm light. What a looker! (It's also a GREAT price at $149!)


These beauties are just a drop in the bucket, there are an unbelievable amount of options on Shades of Light along with furniture and rugs as well. It's a great resource full of options!

..........

The final sponsor that I want to share with you is Quality Bath. Quality Bath not only offers beautiful bathtubs, showers, faucets and vanities, but they offer hardware, kitchen sinks, lighting, I mean... they pretty much have everything! Here are a few pretty products that I'm loving right now:

Hello gorgeous! I would love this baby... I think it may make doing the dishes a bit more enjoyable!


Isn't this cool? Anyone have a place for this gorgeous wall mounted faucet? My sink is in my island, but if it wasn't-- I would want this!

I love this simple console sink. It would be perfect for a powder bathroom! I love the little backsplash that goes around the back portion of the sink. This is just a lovely, classic look and I don't think it would ever go out of style!


A big thanks to all of my fabulous sponsors! If you're interested in sponsoring options, send me a quick email and I'll be glad to give you my rates! I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top