Happy Friday abode lovers! I went up to Muse yesterday (the salon that I am designing) and snapped a few pics of the seating area.... what do you think? Check out my pinterest board for details on the space.

I couldn't believe that they filled up the display unit that I had custom built.... it's HUGE! I LOVE the way this little waiting area turned out. The gold chairs (from Society Social) are so glamorous and they don't take up much visual weight because of the openings in the back of the chair. I also picked a clean-lined coffee table that is mirrored so that light could bounce around the space and again, not take up too much visual space. I didn't want this area to feel heavy, and I think it turned out pretty well!


The gold edges on this coffee table from Wisteria add the perfect amount of warmth and it really ties together the gold and silver palette that has been repeated throughout the space. 


I could sit there all day... it's so warm and pretty! Aren't those chairs just perfect?!? 



Happy Friday abode lovers! More updates to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top