Hello and happy Friday abode lovers! I am SO excited for the weekend! I am going to Atlanta with childhood friends to see a new, sweet baby boy that has joined our quickly growing group! We will be swapping gifts and I can't wait to share about that Monday! Anyway, until then, I thought I would share with you my latest and greatest pins from the most spectacular thing since sliced bread, (or as one of my best friends says, 'the best thing since the internet!') Pinterest. If you haven't drunk the Pinterest kool-aid you have no idea what you're missing...

Well, actually, here's a little sampling of what you're missing!

I LOVE this closet. This is honestly the most glamorous space I've ever seen. I love all of the reflective surfaces (check out that antiqued mirror in the corner as well as the mirrored glass top on the island!) I also really love that chandy... the gold finish is perfect and the pattern that it brings into the space is so lovely. Do you know ANY woman that wouldn't LOVE this closet?!? 


Here's some Christmas cheer for ya, don't you love the artwork above the mantle? I also love the natural wood nutcracker set...
(via)


I really love this bedroom. The color palette is so fresh and romantic. I'm all about peach right now and that pretty peach velvet bolster adds just the right amount of feminine flare to the space. Also, don't you just love that bed?!? The circular, brass detail on the top of the canopy is such a lovely touch and I really like that it adds another finish to the space. I also really love the pattern that's on the headboard...
(via) 


This fabric is to die. The gold, cream, reds and pinks feel SO rich- wouldn't this be precious in a girls nursery? Or maybe my office? ha!


This kitchen is maybe the best kitchen I've ever seen. Is that too dramatic of me to say? I mean, LOOK at those FLOORS!!! I'm also usually a sucker for white or light cabinetry, but the black floor to ceiling cabinets are so, so pretty. I also love the glass doors that expose all of the white china. The oversized island really grounds the entire space and I love that it's white. It's a great contrast to all of the black in the space. Also, check out the painting above the range... amazing. And to top it all off, an antique farm table to warm up all of the high contrast black and white.... this space is just TOO good.

I love the details of this little nook. The chair is substantial but doesn't take out much visual space because of the material. I also really love that they painted the backs of these bookshelves black. It really makes all of the gold trinkets stand out. Have you ever seen such beautiful little gold animals!?!
(via)  


I love this pinboard. The lighting is the best part...
(via) 


I pinned this image from local friend and blogger Megan at A Life's Design from Atlanta Homes Magazine. I am LOVING this loft space. Who wouldn't love a reading space like that? The skylight brings a lovely flood of light to the nook and really opens up that small space. Can you imagine how closed off it would feel without it? I also love the exposed, rustic beam and the circular, mirrored sconces. There's nothing a love more than a little sparkle and shine in a rustic and neutral space. Glam, glam, glam.


Here's another image from the same home. Again, those exposed rustic beams just OWN me. I would love nothing more than to have details like this in my own abode! I really love the library sconces centered above each window as well as the starburst, convex mirrors hanging on each window. Anyone else notice how classically beautiful those windows look painted black in this white space?!? LOVE this look.


This image comes from Urban Grace on her latest project. This Auburn girl knows exactly what she's doing. Hells Bells. Look at that wallpaper, the color of the trim AND those killer sconces. Just put a fork in me. I'm done.


Hope you have a fabulous Friday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top