Welcome to Wednesday nursery day! As many of you know, I just finished my nephew Raleigh's beautiful Friends of the Forest Nursery, but as to not bore you with old stuff, I am also featuring some of my latest and greatest nursery pins and inspiration items! If you have a nursery that you'd like to share, head over to A La Mode and link up!

Here are a few shots of the Friends of the Forest Nursery to get us started: and HERE is where you can read about the process and all of the different pieces I chose for the space and why!







This gorgeous glider from Serena&Lily came with a BIG story... HERE is where you can read about the glider drama... 



And here are some of my favorite pins of nurseries lately!

This is one super-glamorous baby room. I am guessing the baby that lives here must not go number 2 or spit up. I know my nephews would destroy this beautiful white space! With all that said, I still LOVE this nursery! I mean, look at that crib!


I adore this color palette. The minty-sage color on the walls is so soothing and sweet. I think the orange is the perfect contrast to add a little life and unexpected "sassy-ness" to this space. The bold pattern in the rug owns me... I feel like the colors will translate nicely to a toddler/kid room. 


 This Adelaide rocker rocks my pants off. I mean, right off. Isn't it gorgeous? And am I naive to think that this is a piece that could work in any room? Not just a nursery? I love it. 


 This nursery is SO very sophisticated- LOVE the color palette. The touches of whimsical fabric and the moorish rug are so perfect in this stylish nursery. I feel like you could take the crib out and this space would function as a lovely living room. 


Peach and red own me. I must have this color palette in my home somewhere. Don't you just LOVE the buffalo check glider and the polka dot sheets and bumper pad ties? 


This is my nursery inspiration board... No, I'm definitely not preggo, but this is my dream nursery for a boy or girl!


 I hope that all of you have a wonderful Wednesday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top