Anyone watch Rachel Zoe out there? Well, I'm obsessed and I am so happy to have Rach talkin' her crazy slang in my abode every Tuesday night (the newest Rachel Zoe word is "obvi" aka "obviously"). Well aside from all of the beautiful clothes that you see paraded around the show every season, her abode is usually bangin' and this season, I die. It's literally bananas. (again, Rach slang) 

Rachel and her hubbs Rodger moved into a beautiful, new abode and one of her new stylists, Jeremiah Brent, was in charge of bringing it to life with furniture and accessories. I told Mister Husband I would die to have that job- I then told him that if Rachel complimented ANYTHING I did I would cry out of joy for days... she's just that freakin' fabulous. Here are a few pics from Rachel & Rodger's new abode!

Rachel told Jeremiah to keep it WHITE... she loves anything and everything in her home to be as white as possible... to me, it's hilarious and awesome at the same time. (Hilarious because she's expecting her first baby- and based off of my observation, babies and white don't mix)


I love how formal this home is... all of the moldings, fireplace, hardwood floors and windows are classic and completely timeless. I love how Jeremiah made this space feel comfortable and modern with the borderless leaning mirrors and the slouchy low sitting chairs. 



I die, so gorgeous. 


Don't you just LOVE this fireplace?  


That sofa, the squared off arms with tufts drenching this amazing piece. Amaze-balls. Also, those lamps are perfection. The large, graphic pattern in this simple, white space is such a perfect statement. 


Office... love the black and white art grouping. 

 

So sleek, so glamorous, SO Rachel. She loves anything sparkling and shiny-- I totally understand that train of thought. I'm glad Jeremiah brought in these super bright yellow lamps- they're interesting and totally unexpected.







I love the black doors in this space- this master bedroom is the bomb. That pendant light hanging over the small side table is just lovely. 


This is right outside their master bathroom... not bad for lounging.



Here is the baby's room- it wasn't finished in the house yet, but I'm sure it will show up this season when the little Zoe bambino makes his appearance.  



Not bad huh?  


So- the one thing that REALLY caught my eye through this whole process was the pair of Sandy Glass lamps in the living room. I LOVE these lamps and found them yesterday online... I now want need these lamps, now. Anyone have $800 that I could borrow for a pair of these beauties?

I hope you enjoyed Rachel Zoe's abode as much as I did! Have a fantastic Thursday, tomorrow is Friday FUNDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top