This post is for the kids... well, it's probably actually for adults who wish their kids were clean and stylish. In honor of the roomspirtation party being all about kids rooms today, I am sharing my favorite kid pins from the past few months... If you have a fabulous kids room to share, go to All Things Bright & Beautiful and link up!


I don't have a kid, so these inspiration rooms will have to do for now! Check out this kiddo fabulousness....

I love, love this room. The patterns are unexpected and super feminine. Aren't those floral drapes amazing juxtaposed to the zebra headboards?! I die. 


This is one precious boy room. I really dig the contrast of the rustic wood planked wall against the bold, striped bedding and panel of fabric hanging on the wall (or is that wallpaper?) If I have a son one day, I'm all about this look. 


Check out this kid bed... Love it. 


I realize this next space isn't exactly a kid's room... it's definitely a kid space. I love the playful drapes and how cozy this little reading nook feels. I think this kind of space would really encourage kids to read! Heck, it would encourage ME to read!


Another fantastic boy room. I love the green painted bunk/desk ensemble. This is packed full of function and storage. 


There's nothing like a bunk room. I love the sailing theme in this space- love the netting on the top bunks and I adore all of the stripes and plaids used in the space. Also, isn't that chair perfect!?


If I ever have quadruplet girls... this WILL be their room. I'm not sure where all of these kiddos store their kid crap, but I bet this space comes with a large closet. Don't you just love the balance in this space? I think the monograms on the pillows is a sweet and personal touch and I really love the combination of the zebra rug and deer antler chandelier paired with such pretty and girly flowered fabrics. 


This is amazing. LOVE the fabrics used in this set of bunks.


Talk about some storage! I think this may be every parent's dream. Look at all of the great spaces to store kiddy crapola! (I say "craplola" lovingly, that's what Colonel dad called all of my kid clutter when I was little....) Anyway- I love the shade fabric and the wrap-around shelving and storage. I especially love the sconces that are mounted right next to the bed. And how about those fabulous monograms!?!


Check out this little palace of a room... This is insane, yet I wish this for every little girl out there. I would have DIED over this space when I was a little bitty girl... It's SO magical and interesting!


I would love to have this room... that bed is to die and I am pretty much adoring the deep purple/pink and orange combination. Wowwie Zowwie. That little girl is lu-cky.


Here are a few pieces of art that I stumbled upon and just love

Here are a pair of precious posters that are only $35 a piece from Poster Cabaret... I see these in my nephews' playroom. The two boys are too cute! I feel like these little guys could really bring life into any kids space. Too adorbs.

This is another piece that really inspires me for a kids space or perhaps a nursery! I love how whimsical this feels while maintaing a really interesting and rich color palette! This is another poster from Poster Cabaret for $40!
Well I hope all of you enjoyed my kids room eye candy! Have a happy Tuesday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top