I love when my mailbox is stuffed full of magazines- but yesterday I received some eye candy in miniature form. Hello Restoration Hardware Baby & Child... holy cow. They came out with a ton of new furniture, accessories and lighting and now I think I need to have quadruplets to be able to create as many nurseries as possible with these lovely pieces. I mean, it hurt my feelings this stuff was so cute. Maybe I could just give Lady, my cocker spaniel, a crib and a room of her own? Desperate times call for desperate measures abode lovers...

Take this Belle Upholstered Crib for example... see? I told you. I think Lady would love this. Don't you think that all baby cribs should have six little legs and upholstery?  



I also LOVE how this bed looks as a toddler bed... 


I also LOVE this new crib/toddler bed... the Jourdan Collection comes in two gorgeous finishes. Hello posh baby land. If I had a baby and let it sleep in this dark wood finish, he/she would surely become the President of the United States. Surely.... 





Check out this Vintage Locker dresser... I know this is supposed to be for babies and/or kids, but I can see this piece in lots of different spaces! Maybe even a master bedroom? It's a substantial piece and it's a great price for such a unique piece. 


The hardware detail is pretty great!


I would have loved this as a kid... and I am sure Mister Husband would totally LOVE for this Orbit Spitfire Chair to come in his size... too bad so sad. 



As usual, RH is killing it with the lighting... check out this lovely little Milk Glass Filament Pendant

And this 19th C. Rococo Iron & Crystal Large Chandelier would look amazing in ANY room! I kind of want this for my abode... it's GORGEOUS!

These pillows are just too darn cute. I love the little yellow dog- it reminds me of our sweet (and insane) yellow lab, King. 


So, go to RH baby&child and check out all of the new and completely amazing finds. What I have shared with you is only a drop in the bucket... it will hurt your feelings this stuff is so cute! Hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top