Hello abode lovers! I know, it's been too long. I have been sucked into a black hole that I like to call Friday Night Lights. I am hooked in a bad, bad way to this amazing show that is unfortunately no longer playing. I didn't watch it while it was on air, but was told recently by more than a few people that I would love it. They were so right. So instead of living my life, (and blogging) I have been huddled in front of my computer streaming episode after episode thanks to Netflix with a mixture of laughing out loud and at times tears streaming down my face due to my love of these awesome characters. Mister Hubbs has ventured in every now and then to watch a few episodes with me, but I am sure he thinks I am a crazy person. I am so emotionally exhausted that I need to be finished with all of these episodes. I am on season 5, the last season, so I should be finished within the next 2 days at the rate I'm going.... please don't judge me, I know how insane this sounds. 



Anyway, outside of watching Friday Night Lights, I have been pinning away as usual... here are a few of my latest pins. For all of the sources, go here.

I am loving this hardware. Gold is so big right now and I am dying over it in this kitchen. The drawer pulls are so special and add so much charm to this space. I also love that the pendant over the farmhouse sink is gold as well. 


and speaking of gold... this beauty is expensive, but a little part of me feels like since I pinned it, it's mine. Don't you love that about Pinterest? This wonderful, false sense of your "pins" being your own?? (Maybe it's just me...) Anyway, this sconce is the perfect combination of the industrial style and glamour... is there anyone out there that would like to get me a pair of these for Christmas? Anyone? Anyone?  
 

This was a before and after that was featured on Design Sponge that is still amazing me. I love all of the texture in the space and minimal color palette. The horizontal mirror is also really different and fits in the space nicely. 


The repurposed dresser turned vanity/sink is such a gorgeous piece that adds timelessness and warmth to this clean, white bathroom.


Check out these gorgeous pieces that I stumbled across on Pinterest... the colors and depth in these pieces are breathtaking. The misty dots make these prints feel dewy and romantic. I would love this pair for my bedroom or our guest bedroom!



I thought this was a fun little DIY from my gal-pal, Martha Stewart. I love the knots-- I think I would hang it is a different way, but I thought this look was really fun.  


And here are a bunch of fabric swatches that I think are simply precious. 


I think this yellow swatch wants to come and live in my kitchen... maybe a roman shade? 



This is a new beaut from Anthropologie. I want it. Enough said. 


I loved these monogrammed pillows... these would be great with my orange poppy fabric that I pinned above! I always love a good monogram. 


This bathroom vanity is just gorgeous. I love the sconces and the little cloche sitting in between the sinks. What a precious little wooden platform!


I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day! I will be back soon, Friday Night Lights will be over before I know it and then I will be back to my life and blogging! Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top