So- I was seriously digging through Pinterest today and ran across the loveliest blog. Ah... so nice. I love finding new treasures! I ran across the most beautifully custom home I have ever seen thanks to good 'ole Pinterest. I mean, get ready to have your jaw dropped-- drool will soon follow. This eye candy is from the oh-so-talented Desiree Ashworth, the blogger/designer behind decor de provence. Desiree officially rocks my world.


This photo... where do I begin? The ceiling is breathtaking. I love all of the woodwork and the banisters from the second floor. The herringbone pattern inside the fireplace is lovely and adds a subtle pattern within the space. Love the casual feel of the leaning mirror in this home as well as the linen. It feels warm, relaxed and truly majestic at the same time. Woah. 


I told you you'd be drooling... that staircase owns me. I also adore the double door entry. The raw wood really softens the rich European style of the home. The herringbone wood floors are a favorite of mine. I have always said that one day, I will have these floors. Have I mentioned that this abode is my dream? 


I love a good chandy... this home definitely has glamour out the whazoo... 
 gorgeous deets...
 I read that Desiree is a stay at home mom... I bet this sweet little model is one of hers :) I love when you can see life in a space. What a little cutie!
 As if the interior wasn't gorgeous enough... the exterior will bring tears to your eyes. (I realize I'm being a tad dramatic... but good golly miss molly! This abode is spectacular!)
 Symmetry at it's best. What a knock out. 
This is one of those homes that you just don't forget. Thanks to Desiree Ashworth for inspiring all of the abode lovers out there this Thursday afternoon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top