Hello abode lovers and happy Thursday! I am so excited that the weekend is right around the corner... I need it to be here. I've got to get my baby fix over in Atlanta! Until then, I am melting daily in Birmingham. I mean, it's just too freakin' hot. Anyway, enough of the whining... in the spirit of being uncomfortably hot all the time, I am sharing a beautiful abode in Cape Cod. Now this is the way to summer. I wouldn't mind melting in these diggs.

This headboard owns me. I adore the shape and the nailhead trim. I also really love the whimsical pattern paired with the organic/retro bedding. 


Check out those gorgeous windows and those super rich patterned drapes. Wow. I unexpectedly love the matching coffee tables, it's interesting in the space and it ties the two seating areas together beautifully. 


Love the pattern on the dining chairs.  


This dining nook table is in the same style as the coffee tables in the living space... details like this give this abode a seamless style throughout the home.  


This is crazy nautical, but I can dig it because it is on the Cape after all...


This deep chocolate sofa really grounds this space... all of the bright colors and patterns really needed anchor, and this sofa does the trick! It gives your eyes a rest.  


Love this quirky seagull artwork. I also like the difference in size and the way these babies are hung. Super fun and charming.  


Hello gorgeous nailhead headboard... would you like to live in my abode? It think this could be a great DIY project for any simple headboard!


What a calming, cool and relaxing space. Please, get me out of the south and take me to vacation in this abode until it cools down in November... someone, anyone, save me from this heat!


to read the deets about this abode, go here.

Have a great day abode lovers, hang on, the weekend is almost here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top