FINALLY! I have been waiting SO long to show all of my fabulous abode lovers my nephew, Raleigh Oliver Warren's nursery! After a lot of hard work and planning from afar, this friends of the forest nursery has come together to welcome this precious wonder into the world. I couldn't be happier with it! We are still missing a few key pieces in the space, but Nene (my older sis) had the wonderfully talented Carrie Tabb over to shoot Raleigh's newborn photos and she snapped these gorgeous images of his nursery... I couldn't be more thankful for such beautiful images. Thanks Carrie! 

I love this sweet vignette. The fox print is quirky and the colors are perfect for the space, it was $35 via Berkley Illustration, Etsy. We framed everything in white mats with white frames to keep it simple and fresh. The birch trees were stenciled on the walls by yours truly. It was a labor of love- I think it turned out great! Here is the post specifically about the stencil.  The mushroom-esque green lamp was a steal from Home Goods a few years ago and the lampshade is from Pottery Barn. The gold antlers are from Hobby Lobby and were spray painted gold. That sweet little nugget resting on the pale aqua dresser is Raleigh... my sister and brother-in-law made him from scratch. 


This fabric is what brought the whole nursery to life. It's a gorgeous pattern via Beck & Lundy, Etsy as well. My supermom MADE these gorgeous bumper pads and bed skirt. We loved the combination of the aqua and grass green gingham. My mom rocked these bumper pads... they are amazing! The Hampton Crib is a little beauty that we found at Restoration Hardware on SALE! It's no longer available, but we love it!


The baby animal prints above the crib were picked out early-on for this nursery. They can be found here at The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose. These little guys are SO precious-- I adore the softness that they give the space. The clock is from Wisteria and the letters are from Hobby Lobby- they have been sprayed gold to match the gold antlers on the other side of the room. 


The little mushrooms and squirrels were found on the 80% off section of Hobby Lobby and I painted them to match the room. I love the sweet whimsy that they bring to the room- I especially love the gold squirrel. 



 We wanted to add family photos to the space so we added these West Elm floating frames and printed black and white photos of mommy, daddy and big brother Preston to add a personal touch to the room. I also replaced a skank ceiling fan with this sweet little lantern from PBKids. 


Here is that precious Raleigh-Man and his beautiful mommy, Nene. In the background are green gingham drapes- my supermom added teal trim to the edges and it truly finished the look beautifully. Good call Mommio! 


We are still waiting for the glider from Serena & Lily- it will sit next to the floor lamp and West Elm stool. I think it's going to bring this room to a WHOLE new level... I cannot WAIT for it to get here! 


This precious little blabla mobile is just the sweetest... they have the greatest mobiles and dolls! We also have a little blabla Fox sitting in his little crib... so cute!



Isn't my sister a total babe!?! She JUST had a baby and those are pre-preggo jeans... 


 

I really love this little corner of the room. The large laundry basket was something Nene already had, and the small green striped basket is a new item from West Elm. The driftwood mirror came from PotteryBarn Teen and the sweet little outfit and hat finish up this corner and give it personality.


Here is the invitation that I designed for Raleigh's baby shower...

 

These onesies were a DIY that I also made for Raleigh's baby shower... aren't they presh? 



All we're missing at this point are two PBKids Fisherman Sconces to hang on either side of the crib and the Serena & Lily glider to sit in the corner of the room, to the right side of the window. Serena & Lily really broke our hearts on this order-- they ran out of the green diamond pattern so we're getting the glider about a month and a half late... ugh. As for the sconces, they're on backorder as well... only for a few more weeks, but still... can't we just get this nursery finished!?!

Here are a few photos that Nene snapped of Raleigh enjoying his new nursery... 




Here is the progression of the design boards for this friends of the forest nursery



So, that's it! Well, almost. I will post more photos as soon as the glider and sconces arrive! I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top