yes- it's out... the second issue of Rue is live! You do NOT want to miss this one- there are far too many beautiful images to post them all... but here are a few of my very favorites!
 Love this color combination... you all must know my now that I am a sucker for orange... (my orange room here)
 I want those dogs SO badly... they are orange and blue with gold metallic flecks on the ears... wowwie zowwie. I must find a way to own those! (or perhaps make my own?!)
 Lovely, just lovely- such a sweet pallette.
 This room is totally my style... a whole lot of glam- stick a fork in me... I'm done!
 I mean, look at those gorgeous mirrors... and the lighting is spectacular!
 Oversized shell centerpiece flanked with antlers??? Yes, PLEASE! Seriously- this home has all of my very favorite things.... I die. (my big shell & touch of taxidermy chic can be seen here and here)
 This is a great space- and those drapes are perfect- the contrast of light and dark gives this space a whole lot of punch--
 tufted, metallic sofa- what a dream, right!?
 I want the yellow tufted beauty... it looks great against the dark gray walls and shiny, black floor...
 Hello Anthro chair...
 It is lovely in this space... the playful patterns keep it young and fresh...
 this is just fun...
 and this is a super glamourous man cave-- you will all have to go check out Rue to see this space...it's amazing...
 so fresh- love the artwork
 I am a sucker for gaudy gold... this is definitely the way to do it...
 loving the art wall in combination with the ledge... it mixes things up and allows for a little variety to switch in and out... LOVE that!
Have a fabulous Monday! And go check out Rue! This is truly a drop in the bucket of beautiful that can be seen over at Rue :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top