So- after much anticipation I'm sure... they're here! and they are installed! I am pretty good with a drill now-- and I couldn't be happier with my final selection. These beauties were under budget, and they match the faucet and sink, which I love. These pulls & knobs also pack a ton of personality! I am so glad that I did a combination of 3 styles. I have SO many cabinets, that this really helped to break them up- and it gives the feeling of furniture instead of ready-made cheap-o cabinetry. 

Check out the kitchen BEFORE here.

*TILE NOTE: it's still not finished... there is still a small portion without tile- and then we need to grout it all.... so... yes, there has been progress- but we still have a ways to go....
 
These are Mr.Hubss' favorite.... they're slightly oversized-- which I love- they make quite a statement!
The shallow bin pulls are great- they saved me from having to patch a ton of holes from the old hardware (because the little cup covers the old holes perfectly!!!)-- I just love how prominent and heavy they are-- it really breaks up all of the cabinetry. Also- those dangling knobs (not really sure what to call them) they're my FAVORITE! I used these on all the bottom cabinet doors as well as the 2 sets of small upper cabinets- they are so sweet- and again, really give me the feeling of furniture.
and now-- another new addition to the kitchen.... MORE COWHIDE! Yes- I drank the Cowhide Koolaid... and I am SO glad that I did! I found this little guy on Overstock (go figure, I know) but it was under $200 with shipping- and there were only 6 left... so I HAD to do it. I have wanted one of these for quite some time- but the price was always an issue for me. Also- I wasn't sure how to clean an animal hide. THIS cowhide is fake, that's right... it's a faux cowhide. It feels great, looks great- I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
Are you wondering how it fits so perfectly? Well... it's because I trimmed it to fit. That's right... I cut the sucker until it was perfect! Since I feel like I got a deal on this rug- I figured this was a "make it work moment" and I just had to dive in... There wasn't any issue cutting the material- and I am glad that I did it!
So- what do you think? I know, I know... the back wall is in DESPERATE need of something- but I am in the works to solve the blank wall issue- no worries!
So happy to have my hardware figured out-- and even happier to have a little bonus surprise on top of all the kitchen updates! Have a great weekend Abode Lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top