I have finally, finally made a decision on my hardware for the kitchen. (To check out the drama with other hardware... check out these old posts (1) and (2). It has been tested and now officially ordered! Hooray! The best part, is that I love them, and I got ALL of them for under $150 plus shipping! Thank you Home Depot- you are the bomb.com. Here are the three knobs/handles/pulls that I decided on: (yes... I'm using all 3)

this pretty, and slightly oversized handle will be used on all of my tall, upper cabinets.
 this voluptuous pull is shallow-- it fits perfectly on my super short and long drawers. I am SO excited about finding these!
 and these are the cherry on top.... These little beauties will be on the short, upper cabinets as well as all of the lower cabinetry. 

"What brought me to this decision?" you ask. Well... I went back to the drawing board. I looked at what is currently living in my kitchen's abode that I love... yes, my faucet and sink combination. Why abandon that beautiful brushed nickel finish? I ordered a BUNCH of different samples (which is what I should have done from the beginning) and I loved these the most. The last little dangling pull is what sold me on this combination. I cannot wait to get them all in the mail! I will post as soon as I have them installed.

Another problem I ran into... the knobs and pulls from Anthropologie that would have put me and Mr.Hubbs in the poor house would have been too large for my upper cabinets. The knobs are a lot bigger than you would think.... thank goodness that option wouldn't have worked! Also-- I would have had to order a lot more knobs than handles... which I wasn't crazy about, because of the insane price!

Thanks to all of my abode lovers for referencing tons of different places to get hardware! I poured over every knob and pull in this country, I'm sure! If you have any knob questions... let me know!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top