Hello abode lovers and welcome back to reality! Did anyone else enjoy their time off as much as I did? I spent time with family, Mister Hubbs, saw movies and painted! Fortunately, since I was able to do some work over the holiday weekend, I now have a few little mini originals to share with all of you! I wanted to introduce a new item to the shop, Laurel Dawn, just for the holidays and these are my answer! A little-bitty original painting. They're small enough that they can sit nicely on a table top like a picture frame.



















And to follow up last weeks sneak peek, here is the new Abode Love 11"x17" print! 



I hope all of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving break- these mini's will go fast so make sure if you have your eye on one for Christmas that you snag it quickly! Have a great Monday back at work abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top