Hello abode lovers, we're only a few days away from Thanksgiving! Wahoo! I mentioned yesterday that I've been super busy with paintings and other projects and today I'm sharing a few sneak peeks of new things to come in the shop, Laurel Dawn!

I'm working on a new print that will be released right after Thanksgiving-- here's a little taste of what I'll be offering!


... and these pint sized originals will also be available after Thanksgiving in the first few weeks of December. I have several more that I'm working on, but these are just a little preview. These tiny babes are just as bright as the large originals but super compact and super affordable. I'll let ya'll know when they're available for purchase at the shop, Laurel Dawn!


I'm excited for these new projects to roll out in time for the holiday season! I feel so blessed and beyond thankful for the opportunity to paint for my readers, it's been the BEST! I've had quite a few commissions in the past few weeks since the launch of Laurel Dawn and am excited to paint more large pieces in the next few weeks after I tackle all of the commissions! 

If you're interested in getting a commission completed by Christmas, contact me asap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top