Hello abode lovers, today I'm sharing a space that I was scared to show Mister Husband. "Why?" You ask... well, because I thought he would never be able to let it go. The space that I speak of is the perfect man room... I mean, perfect. It's from the 2012 Ultimate Beach House. This gorgeous abode is designed by Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors. I am sure all of you have swooned over every every detail of this gorgeous home, but I keep revisiting this particular space. This fellow Auburn girl got this space right!

Mister Husband would love nothing more than to host his gang in this space. He told me once that he wanted more places for his friends to put their feet up. Double wide orange chaise lounges would definitely do the trick!


Goodness gracious... I would want to host a girlie slumber party up here and watch Pride & Prejudice on repeat... with Mister Husband's blessing of course.


I love the drapery door panels. What a soft and lovely touch!


As if this space isn't fabulous enough... there's a friggin' candy bar. That little detail certainly won over the Mister. 


If you haven't checked out this GORGEOUS home, you're missing out. Do it. You will die. It's totes gorge. I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top