Hello abode lovers and Happy Thanksgiving week! I am SO excited to relax for a few day and stuff my face! I painted and worked all weekend (and saw the new Twilight movie of course), and this Thanksgiving I'm planing on putting my feet up in a big way. Here are a few gorgeous spaces that make me feel like Thanksgiving. I imagine these spaces smell like apple cider... 

These warm, copper drapes are such a nice contrast to the upholstered dining chairs. I also really love the amber toned bottles in the window-- don't you want to sit under this shaded chancy and eat a turkey leg? 

Suzie: Warm, vibrant dining room colors  burnt orange dining room design with pumpkin orange ...

This wallpaper also feels like Thanksgiving to me. The warm auburn background with creamy flowers and birds is simply gorge. I love, love the soft brown branches in this floral pattern. I also really love the slick, black lamp base in this space. It's a great contrast to the soft, upholstered headboard spotted with nail heads. The side table is the perfect marriage of elegance and masculinity- I love a good two-toned piece of furniture. 

Gina Kates: orange wallpaper   leather bed 

I love a well styled nook. This little area is so warm and rich. I love all of the black accents in this arrangement and I'm loving that lampshade!

Suzie: Eddie Ross - Gorgeous black & gold vignette with black chest with gold leaf trim, brass ...

I just LOVE what a copper, hammered pendant light can do in a space. Can you imagine this kitchen without them? I think not. They're so warm and feel rich and super glam-- they really elevate this space and make it so much warmer. 

Suzie: Dunlin Home Australia  Fantastic kitchen with Stanley Copper Pendants from Dunlin Home, ...

Holy hell. How do I get a bathroom like this? As if a claw foot tub isn't gorgeous enough, they added a tufted bench and a gorgeous marble-topped vanity to make me super jealous. (or totes jel as my little sisters say)

SallyL: Anne Sneed Architectural Interiors - Calcutta Gold Marble tiled floor, white claw foot ...

I have always loved this space-- there's nothing like a gallery wall of fine art. Look at those landscapes! I also love the warm, mocha wall color and the pale gold chair and lamp shades. Anyone else dying over that sconce? So dreamy right?

SallyL: Kristen Buckingham Interior Design - Striking, brown/clay wall color! Pretty collection ...

Wowza. Check out the wall treatment! Grasscloth with nail heads-- stop it. The walls really make this space feel warm and special. I also love the wood and glass cabinet in this space-- it adds a timeless quality to the room. I'm also dying over all of the green velvet tufting- geeze. The oversized lantern is a really nice touch- and the abstract art elevates this space to a younger look-- without it I think this space would feel completely different. 

Suzie: Tilton Fenwick - Eclectic living room with gray Phillip Jeffries Rivet Wallpaper in ...

I'll never get enough of this living space. I love it. This room may be one of my favorites of all time. I LOVE the symmetry and all of the antique touches mixed with the super modern, furniture. I love all of the clean lines mixed with the gold, gilded pieces throughout this space. 

Suzie: Windsor Smith Home - Gorgeous gray living room design with white modern sofa, black ...

Check out that mirror detail. Wowza. I love the layered mirrors and all of the trim details. The wall treatment is SO lovely and is paired so well with the burnt orange area rug. The mint and orange color combination is so nice and totally unexpected. Ya'll know I'm crazy about mixing patterns and infusing a ton of color into spaces, so this space really speaks to me. LOVE it. 

Suzie: Colorful, eclectic bedroom  Black velvet tufted sofa, floral green wallpaper,  round ...

I really love this living/dining combination. I love the color is the painting over the fireplace as well as the traditional mirrors flanking either side of the fireplace. The light fixtures go really well together but aren't matchy-matchy which I appreciate. Also, those chairs are gorgeous. Don't you want to have Thanksgiving dinner in this space? I do. 

Suzie: Graciela Rutkowski Interiors - Chic dining room with X base dining table, ikat oval back ...

This space feels like Thanksgiving to me because of all of the family photos climbing the wall. Nothing says Thanksgiving to me like family. It's the time to treasure every person in your life and take note of how much you have to be thankful for... when I do this, I think of my huge, growing, crazy family. 

Suzie: Architectural Digest - Amazing banquette style dining space with eclectic photo gallery, ...

In a fabulous and pretend world, this is totally my dining nook. That tufted banquette, the floral pillows, the lanterns, need I say more? Nope, this totes has my name all over it. 

Gina Kates: Peter Dunham Design - Bamboo roman shades, black iron lanterns, tufted dining benches, ...

I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this kitchen/dining space at least 5 times. I love it, that's why I keep revisiting it! I love, love the antique chandy, the french styled chairs, the warm color palette and the kitchen pass through. 

nikinikinine: anne turner carroll dining room  dining table, French dining chairs, crystal chandelier ...

This seems like a great place to finish up Thanksgiving day... sitting out here by a fire with family and a big glass of wine. Doesn't this outdoor space look heavenly and totally perfect for the fall season!?! I think so. 

Suzie: via Tumblr  Amazing, amazing covered patio deck with brick steps, teak sofas, outdoor ...

I hope you guys have enjoyed my Thanksgiving inspired spaces-- they're all so pretty and warm. Which space speaks to you? I hope all of you abode lovers have a fantastic Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top