Mister Husband and myself have been blessed with a BABY! That's right abode lovers, I'm pregnant with a precious little babykins! I know that I've been absent from the blogger world since well, Thanksgiving (eek!), but that's because this baby is making a statement. "How so?" you ask.... well,  babykins' mama is sick, sick, sick.

I am almost done with the dreaded first trimester, this Thursday will be week 12! We are expecting this sweet baby to arrive July 25, 2013!

Here is our little babykins at almost 8 weeks. Isn't he/she just precious and perfect?!? Mister Husband and I are already in love with our sweet babe. 


The photo says 6 weeks 6 days, but come to find out I was  a bit further along than I had expected! Which was a relief for how terrible I was feeling at this point!


So, I'm sorry I've been absent for so long, and I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to paint a bit more before the holidays, but I felt as if I could hardly function!

I'm now battling a cold- which is hopefully just that, a cold-- and not something much worse like strep or a sinus infection. But I sure am ready to feel better and a bit more motivated! Anyhow, I've been so excited to share the news with all of my abode lovers out there! A nursery will be in the works soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top