Hello abode lovers and happy Monday! I'm not sure how all of you are spending your Monday, but we're being rained out here in Alabama. I'm fine with it I guess... I'm wishing I was at home with this kind of weather, curled up in a blanket with a good book... or perhaps re-watching Downton Abbey-- But like a lot of you (I'm sure) I'm in a cube. Blerg.

Enough about that... my weekend was full of sunshine, fun AND new fun accessories for the pups! I spotted these sweet little Mimi Green dog collars last week on Pinterest and ordered them immediately. Saturday around noon my custom collars arrived...

I was SUPER pumped...


Ta-Da! I decided to get pumpkin orange collars for both pups with the hand embroidered names that wrap around. Sweet Lady got a little crochet flower to make her collar just a bit more feminine-- I LOVE it so much!


Here are the pups modeling their new swag...


Lady typically has a strand or two of pearls around her neck (which is a trend she started YEARS ago when I ran across dog pearls at Target!) Anyway- Mister Husband mentioned yesterday that he thinks she should still be wearing her signature strand of pearls with her new collar... I think he's right! I'll be adding those to her neck as soon as I get home! (I'm sure Mister Hubbs will be so glad that all of  you now know that he is a fan of pearls on our cocker spaniel, ah, the life of being the husband of a blogger)


If you are a dog lover like myself, then you'll get a kick out of how precious and custom you can make Mimi Green dog collars.... I received my order quickly and they're just TOOOO cute! I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top