Hello abode lovers and happy hump day! A few weeks ago Mister Husband and myself had a few of our friends come in to stay the weekend with us from out of town and to celebrate their engagement! It was fun for all, and my sweet abode guests brought me a little gift. I LOVE it. As many of you probably know, I'm a professional graphic designer and am in LOVE with beautiful design, paper and layout design. This Louis Vuitton Architecture and Interiors book is eye candy to a gal like me. I have poured over each page and am obsessed with the beautiful details in this lovely piece of coffee table heaven. 


There are pages of sketches that have been scanned in as well as ink drawings like these:


There are also beautiful pages of die cuts like these that keep the book super interesting. 


There's nothing like some good ole eye candy...


Thanks so much to our sweet, out of town guests for such a lovely gift for the abode! I hope all of you have a fabulous Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top