Hello abode lovers! My little lad is doing so great, aside from a few sleepless nights, and he's totes loving his nursery. Here's where you can get all of this amazing stuff! Also, some of you asked about a changing table... I am not including a changing table, I have never changed a baby's diaper on one neither has my SuperMom who has 5 kids. Instead, we have little baskets all over the abode with changing supplies. Also, I had many people question my placement of the crib as well as the fact that I have bumper pads. Chill out y'all, the double paned windows do not allow a draft in the room and the shade over the window has black out material behind it so that sunshine will not overheat my baby. As for the bumper pads, I understand that many of you are worried for Lochlan's safety, but it will be okay. As soon as he starts moving and scooting, I will consider taking them out... All baby stores sell bumper pads, and there are GOBS of people out there who use bumpers... I'm one of them. There WILL be changes to the nursery as Lochlan begins to grow and change. Also, as a side note, he's not even sleeping in his nursery yet, instead, he sleeps in a cradle in the master bedroom. I very much appreciate all of the kind comments about this nursery that I put tons of love and thought into! For all of my very concerned readers, please know that I do have my baby's safety in mind-- thank you for the concern.

Restoration Hardware Baby & Child augusta iron canopy crib that's now on FINAL SALE! Bedding via Serina & Lily and no longer available. Lantern via Overstock.com. Dupioni Silk Drapes in Platinum Gray via Pottery Barn.


Sheep Creek Needlecraft custom mobile made to look just like our pups, King and Lady! I ADORE this mobile and will cherish this gorgeous piece of art for the rest of time!


Custom wallpaper that can be purchased in fabric or wallpaper via Spoonflower. (More on this process later!) Frames via West Elm. Hanging Porthole Mirror via Wisteria. Go Get 'Em Tiger Card and Animal Alphabet Chart via Rifle Paper. Pug Eduardo Print via Holli. Where the Wild Things Are embroidery hoops via Makingjiggy. Zinc Prize Ribbon via Jayson Home.


Original piece of Laurel-Dawn artwork, prints now available in the shop!


The Clovers for Lochlan print is available here!




Jameson Wide Dresser via Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. Ceramic Table Lamps via West Elm, no longer available. Great Britain & Ireland Vintage Map via Emperical Style.


Industrial Baker's Storage Rack, tall via Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, iPhone Gramaphone via Restoration Hardware. Deer Herd Plotter Paper Poster via StevenBeckly. Stripes Around the Floor Bin via Land of Nod.


Drum Side Table, no longer available. Pierre the Bunny via BlaBlaKids. Goggle Plate via West Elm. Leather Pouf via At Home Furnishings


Please let me know if you have any other questions about the items in Lochlan's Irish Hunt nursery! I will reveal more about the process in the next few weeks so stay tuned! Have a great Thursday abode lovers! I am SO glad to be back in the blogosphere! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top