This is happening tonight in Birmingham.... who's coming to the party!?


I entered to win a shopping spree for this grand occasion, and while it's not likely I'll win, I already have things picked out jusssstttt in case!

Marble Oval coffee table.... get in my belly. Er, uh, my abode. Since I have a new, little babykins, I think a coffee table with rounded edges instead of pointy ones is a good idea... I know my little honey bear would love this piece, he's got great taste already, I can tell.... 



Don't you freakin' love this?! I do. I think the wood/white combo is to die for. I also believe that I would do really great work at this desk, so I think my return on investment would be totes worth it... just sayin'... 


Okay, I have wanted a pair of leaning floor mirrors for my master bedroom for WAY too long... this would fit the bill. I love the chevron patterned frame-- it's unexpected and "glammy" without being too feminine... the straight, harsh lines keep it a tad masculine in my opinion. 


A blogger can dream, right?!? I'm going to win, I'm sending that out into the universe like Oprah says to do... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top