Today is the day to share your KITCHEN, hooray! SO stop by DIY Showoff, say hello to Roeshel and link up! I am sharing my kitchen story and linking up today in honor of the LAST DAY of the Roomspiration blog hop & link party. I have enjoyed this SO much, thanks to all of the bloggers involved in the party!

    

Here is my poor, poor kitchen before. I best described it's look as something resembling a granola bar. (and I'm not a granola kind of girl) 


Check out that gorgeous light fixture-- (Ralph Lauren, Crosby going up on the walls... I really should have primed the walls first!)


Mister Husband, Lady and myself-- Hooray for our first home project ever! (this was years ago)


And again...


After paint... as you can see, I had done my horizontal stripes project in the hallway as well.


Now, time to paint those skank cabinets! (notice all of the furniture in the living room! We had NOTHING!)


Colonel Dad coming over to begin demo on the backsplash.


kitchen backsplash and countertops being gutted... read more about this here


skank countertops gone... Ceiling now painted metallic gold... 


new granite and sink!



fab-faucet installed... read more about this here


 new hardware! bye bye knobs! read more about the kitchen hardware here



 Colonel Dad laying down tile - read more about tiling here


tile placed... now waiting for grout and lighting...


me applying grout - read more about this here


 ready to sponge!


cleaned up- ready for lighting- grout done. 


Colonel Dad starting in on the under cabinet lighting


space left between the countertops and tile...



 caulking the gap- gray to match the grout


smoothing out begins... almost done!


and now, the reveal!






 



Again, I have really enjoyed seeing everyone link up for the roomspiration party, so go link up one more time with your kitchen at DIY Showoff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top