Hello abode lovers, Happy Halloween :) I have to admit, I'm not a big Halloween person... I don't like scary movies, I don't have kids to dress up, and I'm too old to get dressed up in questionable attire and party all night... ah, the good old days when I could dress up like Britney Spears and shake my tail feather all night shamelessly because after all... It was Halloween... I did watch Twilight last night on FX though, that was pretty awesome, but I'm not sure that counts as a Halloween movie?!? 

So, I'm not going to share pumpkins today... I'm going to share beautiful artwork in beautiful abodes... 

I love these beach photos, the washed out color and the lightness of the piece would work in any space. Can I also comment on how amazing those green ikat chairs are?!? I'm adoring the daring mix of patterns- this space is so inspiring!


Hello color, hello whimsy! This piece of art is pretty spectacular- I love all of the color used and the odd mix of animals. I also love that this whimsical piece is placed smack-dab in the middle of this super classic and fancy space. The gold gilded lamp and the dainty rolled arm sofa are the perfect contrast to the artwork. Anyone else crushing on this space?


 Here is one of my favorite artists, Allyson Reynolds, these moths own me. I have seen these pieces pop up all over the most beautiful interiors in blog world and would love to have one of my own! 


Erika from Urban Grace snapped this pic of a gorgeous Allyson Reynolds piece in an entry... wow. 


I just saw this beauty this morning on my early-morning-Pinterest-stroll.... I LOVE the way this piece is framed in lucite and bolted in... gah, it's just so good. This is such a rich space full of classic pieces and I just think the lucite is unexpected and super-fab. Also, I'm beginning to think that I love any and all spaces that use library sconces. I think the next piece that I paint will be framed in lucite!


Happy Halloween to all of the abode lovers out there! Hope you guys have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top