Hello abode lovers, I know, I know, long time no see huh? Well, my brain is still being consumed with pregnancy-- so I'm just about useless in all aspects of my life, especially anything creative! Why is it that my sweet Lochlan is zapping my creativity and motivation? WHAT is that about? I'm hoping that I'll go back to normal soon, I'm basically a couch potato as of now, and that's really not my style. 

Anyway, April is usually wedding month here at Abode Love but since this month I am pregnant and super lame, it's just not happening. (Just FYI, many people told me, including Super Mom that pregnancy would make me hyper creative... I guess I missed that boat, big time.) However, it IS still my 4 year anniversary today, so let's reminisce a little.....

Thank you to Stephen DeVries for my AMAZING photos that I still love dearly 4 years later!



For more details on THE DRESS, check it out here, it's a good story... 





Super Mom and General Dad 


Mister Husband with my baby brother 









I am making some serious headway on the nursery and can't wait to share all of the details with you! I am hoping to get a few photos taken over the weekend of my progress. I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top