Hello abode lovers! Okay... I have officially blogged about this ONE space 3 times now. Well, third times a charm! I tell you what, after YEARS of being obsessed with these amazing chairs I've found them. Now, if you knew where they were the whole time, please don't burst my bubble-- I almost cried when I spotted these gorgeous chairs on Modernica! On top of being simply fabulous, they're also simply too expensive. Bummer for me, bummer for you. Anyone know where I can find these babies at a better price? Come on blogosphere/abode lovers, help a sister out!


The side chairs are $395 a pop and the arm chairs are $465 per chair. Like I said, bummer. Anyone else in lust with these???

I am a sucker for white, but look at all of the pretty colors that are offered in this style...

I am pretty obsessed with the navy option as well as this pretty cream... oh the possibilities!

Wowza, that green is lovely!

So which color are you loving? 

I have a pair of chairs that are similar (minus the super cool wooden legs) that I snagged from my oh-so-favorite Overstock.com-- I wonder if General Dad could help me rig up some cool wooden legs for my chairs??? 


I think my chairs are feeling a bit insecure... as they should be. I am so clearly wishing they were as interesting as the uber expensive Modernica chairs. How hard can making new legs be? (these are the kind of statements that General Dad rolls his eyes at and then blames my Super Mom for rubbing off on me....) 


I'm going to ask General Dad about this, but his honey/daddio do list is kind of off the charts at the moment... lets just say I have a few things that already require his attention at the abode! I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Wednesday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top